Drew Carey's Shocking Weight Loss Pictures

Shocking, yeah that's right! Drew Carey's weight loss pictures have shocked every fans. Not only fans but it has inspired many weight loss strugglers. "The Price is Right" host said to people.com that he lost 80 pounds by being on strict "no-carb" diet. Well here are the massive and shocking before and after weight loss pictures of the comedian.
drew carey before after

Drew Carey's before and after weight loss picture

"No carbs", he said. "I have cheated a couple times, but basically no carbs, not even a cracker. No bread at all. No pizza, nothing. No corn, no beans, no starches of any kind. Egg whites in the morning or like, Greek yogurt, cut some fruit." carey before losing weightCarey also said, besides no-carb diet, drinking water only and cardio helped me a lot. "I don't drink anything but water," he added. "No coffee, no tea, no soda." "I like being skinny. I was sick of being fat on the camera," he told people.com. "I just got sick of it."
drew carey before and after weight loss pictureAlthough the 52 year old comedian used to have Type II Diabetes, he told the mag, "I'm not diabetic anymore. No medication needed." Good for him.
(see more on before and after weight loss pictures of celebrities)

0 comments: